Simple things can bring you pleasure.
With almost every passing moment in our day, we can find a reason to be happy. Small, simple things, that make up each minute can be appreciated.
Opening your eyes to simple pleasures makes you realize that life isn’t so bad after all.
Here are 30 of my simple pleasures.
- Having time yourself.
- Talking with a close friend.
- Putting on your favorite sweatshirt.
- Finishing your workout.
- Lighting a candle.
- Cooking a good meal.
- A glass of wine.
- Logging off of social media.
- Getting under the covers.
- Finishing a deep clean.
- Making a kid laugh.
- Checking off a to-do list item.
- Playing a favorite song.
- Having zero messages in your inbox.
- Finding a solution to a problem.
- Making a healthy choice.
- Donating something you no longer need.
- Understanding an opposing point of view.
- Wool socks.
- A good bike ride.
- The weather.
- Accepting a situation as it is.
- Finishing a great book.
- Being content with what you have.
- Making plans for something you enjoy.
- A restful night’s sleep.
- Giving a gift.
- Doing something small to improve your life.
What are your simple pleasures?